Saturday, October 24, 2009

Things are getting expensive

I have to say that it has been really a tiring week for me, all the strenuous activities which I had to go through prevented me to put in any postings. I would have liked to write more often but to be honest, there was also nothing much to write about. Basically, the market did not really move throughout the week and with the exception of a few stocks, the rest of the market remained status quo.



One observation I have made is that it is harder and harder to find value. Most of the stocks have rallied to great heights and valuations are looking stretched. Earnings are coming in slowly but nothing has really looked interesting so far. As a value investor, I am finding it harder and harder to find stocks that demonstrate value at these prices.

Was doing my screenings last evening and I was really not impressed with all the valuations that came out. I continue to be bullish on my previous calls, but I am not able to come out with any other ideas as of now because it is really looking a little expensive.

Will keep you guys posted!

SVI

No comments:

Post a Comment